Create Your Own Animals For Your Next Unity Game With Low Poly Animated Animals, Get Creative
High-Quality Rigged Low Poly Animals Pack
This high-quality rigged low poly animals pack includes an extensive collection of 57 unique animals, each equipped with stunning animations and provided with beautiful demo scenes. These animals are accompanied by multiple textures, sounds, and a Wander Script.
- Built-in Render Pipeline: Compatible
- Universal Render Pipeline (URP): Compatible
- High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP): Compatible
Unity Version Compatibility:
- Unity 2019.4.39f1: Compatible
Content Found Within This Unity Asset Pack
- 57 unique animals
- Wander Script (V.5) for easy integration of living animals into your scenes
- Rigged animals with stunning animations
- Beautiful demo scenes
- Mecanim support
- Over 30 animal textures
- Over 40 unique sounds
- Illustrated environment textures
- URP support
- Simple and well-organized usage
- Low poly nature elements
- Ground, grass, and coral textures
- Free updates
Extensive list of animals too many to count!
Run, walk and idle for all animals.
The package includes free Standard Assets camera filters for presentation purposes.
You may have seen some of the other Packs by the Same Developer:
- Low Poly Animated Animals
- Low Poly Animated People
- Low Poly Animated Dinosaurs
- Low Poly Animated Prehistoric Animals
- Low Poly Epic City
- Low Poly Ultimate Pack
- Low Poly War Pack
- Poly Universal Pack
- Ultimate Crafting System
- 2D Packs (Low Poly Icon Pack, Fancy Icon Pack, 2D SDF Nodes)
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
Like our 3D assets? Why not download the Fantastic City Generator and create your very own city in just a few clicks.
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.