Download for Free Polygon Samurai
Create your very own Samurai style low poly game
Polygon Samurai is A low poly asset pack of characters, buildings, props, items and environment assets to create a fantasy based polygonal style game. Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations. Includes a demo scene, Character poses indicative only.
– Modular Temple set, Modular House Set, Modular Japanese Castle Set, Tonfa, Tanto, Shuriken, Sai, Odachi, Ninjato, Naginata, Kunai, JuMonji Yari, Bo Staff, Zen Lantern, Vegetables, Training Pole, Tent, Tables, Rope, Rake, Sand Pit, Fans, Buckets, Bucket Pole, Bonsai, Bell, Rocks, Hills, Trees, Stepping Stones, Modular Pond, Rice Plants, Lilly pads, Mt Fuji, Clouds, Bamboo.
– Geisha, Samurai Grunt, Samurai Warrior, Sensei, Ninja, Village Man, Village Woman.
– Winter versions of most assets with custom snow
– Heaps of awesome content included (see the layout screenshots for more details)
– Supports Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
– Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “POLYGON Samurai“.
We do hope you have some fun with the POLYGON Samurai unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.