Create Your Own Japanese City With This Unity Asset Package
Japanese City Asset Pack
Ever wanted to create your very own downtown version of Japan? how about create it and run it within your own games? Well now you can with this unity asset pack.
The Japanese City Asset Pack provides you with the components to create the downtown area of a Japanese city.
- Built-in Render Pipeline: Compatible
- Universal Render Pipeline (URP): Compatible
- High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP): Compatible
Unity Version Compatibility:
- Unity 2020.3.42f1: Compatible
- 2 Demo scenes (Day/Overview)
- 182 FBX files
- 310 prefabs
- 220 textures
- Texture Types: Albedo, Metallic, Normal, and Emissive Map
- Texture Sizes: 512 – 4096
- Buildings have 2 LODs.
- Test video with Unity Third Person Character (YouTube)
- Runtime Demo Unity 2020.3 HDRP (ZIP)
- Buildings have no interior.
- This package includes 3D art only, with no rigs, scripts, or music.
- All screenshots and videos are captured on a PC build using HDPR (2020.3.42f1).
- Prop assets: 10 – 4000
- Building Prefabs: 1000 – 60000
- Support for URP
- Support for HDRP (a .unitypackage file is included)
Please note there is no night scene for this asset pack so you will need to create your own. This is also not suitable for mobile games. So bare this in mind when you choose to download this asset pack.
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
Like this Japanese city asset pack? well why not check out our suburb neighborhood pack too!
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.