The Free Download For Quantum Console
create an easy to use in-game command console
What can it be used for?
- Including, but not limited to:
- – Flexible QA tools
- – Development cheats for testing
- – Debugging assistance
- – In game cheat codes
- – Adaptable to any project
- – Static and non-static commands
- – Command overloads and default parameters
- – Generic commands
- – Async commands
- – Interactive commands with coroutine-like actions
- – Generate commands at runtime with lambda commands
- – Supports functions, properties, fields and delegates
- – Per command platform black/whitelist
- – Easy to use
- – Full C# source included
- – Contextual autocompletion for commands, enums, GameObjects and more
- – Display Debug.Log messages in the console
- – Highly customisable
- – Custom theme system
- – Text Mesh Pro support
Example Built In Commands:
- – call-static/call-instance: call any C# method or property in your project
- – man: generates a user manual for a specified command
- – exec: compiles an executes C# code at runtime
- – #define: defines and creates a user macro
- – instantiate: instantiates a copy of an object
- – destroy: destroys an object
- – get-object-info: gets the transform and component data of an object
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Quantum Console“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.