Download RPG Builder Free for Unity
RPG Builder is one of the most POWERFUL EDITORS you can find on the unity marketplace. This editor makes it possible for you to create your own RPG World without having to know how to code. All you need to is use the built in tools provided with this engine. With over 100+ VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE it’s a great Engine to start your gaming career on. Below you can find some of the key features of this game engine:
The RPG Builder Game Engine Comes with A Varity of Stat Types
Here is a breakdown list of some of the stat types you can use in the nulled version of the RPG Builder for unity.
These are the general combat statistics you will find in a majority of games. This is the most used function you are going to use when working with the RPG Engine:
Vitality, Casting Speed, CD Recovery Speed, Lifesteal, Thorn etc. Offense: Damage (Type), Damage Dealt, Critical Hit Chance, Critical Power, Base Damage Type, Damage over time bonus amongst others.
These stats are what are used to protect your character. Modifiers have been added for this with and without Armor or shields. Making this a very versatile settings.
Resistance (Type), CC Resistance, Damage Taken, Heal Received, Base Resistance Type, Block Chance, Block Flat, Block Modifier plus many more!
Looking to help support yourself and other players whilst playing a game you have created with the Free version of RPG Builder Engine. Why not check out some of these modifiers:
Healing (Type), Absorption, Heal Received, Heal Done, Global Healing, Heal overtime bonus
One of the plus sides of using RPG Builder is that it supports the use of minions, so you get your very own pets, or little demons etc.
Summon Count, Minion Damage, Minion Physical Damage, anything
relates to minion combat!
There is no need to create your own combat system this project is preloaded with modifiers ready for you to use.
Projectile Speed, Projectile Angle Spread, Projectile Range, Projectile Count, AoE Radius, Ability Max Hit, Ability Target Max Range, Ability Target Min Range
Anything and everything you might need to start creating your very own RPG game, this game engine has you covered.
Randomized Item Stat System, Item Rarity, ARPG Loot System, load/Save System, Items, Inventory, Skills plus many more, you would be crazy to not check out this free unity game engine.
Here is a video example of the RPG Builder game asset being used
Looking for more Great Features that come with the Unity RPG Builder Download
Here are some great benefits when using Unity RPG Builder: Enchanting of weapons, socketing of gear, first person capabilities, mounts for travel, housing, variety of game modes, player dialogues, world map that is also interactive and integration with popular game assets.
Built in UI (User Interface) Ready to go!
RPG Builder is shipped and ready to go with all the UI needed to start creating the game of your dreams! You can expect to see: Talent Trees, Action Bars, Stat Bars, Experience Bars, Inventory, Skill Book, Quest Journal, Boss UI plus many more great features! With the Developer Panel it makes all this quite easy to edit! Try some of these Fantasy Icons with this awesome game engine.
If you are looking for character to add to your RPG Builder Creations then maybe this Modular Character pack unity asset pack might be good for your next game.
How to Download Unity RPG Game Engine Free
So you like what you see? want to create the next big game engine? If you have a great RPG idea but not got the tools to help you, well let us be of some help and offer you RPG game engine download 2023. You can download unity RPG Builder game engine for free by clicking the link below:
Note: The files are for learning purpose or to test before buying. NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
How To Use RPG Builder for Unity
Here is a breakdown of how you can use the RPG Builder unity asset:
- Download and import the RPG Builder package: download the package above, then import it into your Unity project. Unity will automatically handle the importing process.
- Create a new scene: In the Unity editor, create a new scene where you want to build your RPG game.
- Add the RPG Builder Manager: From the RPG Builder package, locate the RPG Builder Manager prefab and drag it into your scene hierarchy. This prefab acts as the central control hub for your RPG game.
- Set up the RPG Builder Manager: Select the RPG Builder Manager prefab in the hierarchy to view its properties in the Inspector window. Configure the settings according to your game design requirements. This includes options such as character customization, dialogue systems, inventory management, and more.
- Design your game world: Build your game world by creating or importing terrain, placing objects, and designing levels. Use Unity’s tools and assets to shape your RPG environment.
- Create characters and enemies: Use the RPG Builder’s character creation system to design player characters and non-playable characters (NPCs). Define their appearances, attributes, and abilities using the provided tools and options.
- Set up quests and events: Utilize the RPG Builder’s quest system to create quests and events for your game. Define objectives, rewards, and dialogue interactions for each quest.
- Customize UI and menus: Customize the user interface (UI) and menus to match your game’s theme. RPG Builder provides UI elements and templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
- Implement combat mechanics: RPG Builder includes a combat system that you can integrate into your game. Configure combat rules, abilities, and AI behavior to create engaging battles.
- Test and iterate: Playtest your game regularly to ensure that everything functions as intended. Make adjustments, fix bugs, and iterate on your design to improve the gameplay experience.
- Publish and share: Once you are satisfied with your RPG game, build it for the target platform (e.g., PC, mobile) and distribute it to your audience. Unity provides various options for publishing your game on different platforms.
Remember to consult the RPG Builder documentation, tutorials, and community forums for detailed instructions and guidance specific to the asset package.
Please note RPG Builder also work with other game partners. So the assets provide by the listed artists below will work with RPG Builder: – Polytope Studio (Many Armors/Weapons in a great low poly style) – MalbersAnimation (AAA Creatures/Animals and Animations) – Gabriel Aguiar (Amazing VFX) – PONETI (All the icons you need) – Cafofo (All the sounds you need) – RDR (Great Game UI & VFX) – TitanForge (Very complete set of low poly models), you can try our polygon section for compatible models. We recommend using the Modular Hero pack mixed with the polygon kingdom pack to create a pretty well put together RPG style game.
If you have any issues with the download process or installing your files then please do get in touch and remember, If you are happy with this product and it has been of use to you, please remember to purchase the item from the original designer.
If you are just learning to create your own games we recommend looking at our guide on how you can create RPG style games. It’s very informative and might help you get started on your journey.
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.