Get The Free Download of the VR Interaction Framework
Create Your Very Own VR Game!
Introducing the VR Interaction Framework a unity asset that helps users create their very own VR style game. It allows the user to interact with objects whilst wearing a VR headset.
Are you eager to create your very own VR experience? well now you can! whether it’s an FPS game an RPG game or something completely exclusive to your game style. This free unity asset download will help you achieve this.
Please note this is not a game engine, it is an asset pack that helps you create VR style games. We would not recommend using game engines like RPG Builder and The Corgi Engine with VR, as it is not widley supported for that style of game.
Get hold of the Nulled Version of VR Interaction Framework
VR Interaction Framework File Contents
Here are some of the benefits of using the VR Interaction Framework free unity asset package download:
- – Physical Grabbing and Throwing of objects
- – Buttons, Knobs, Levers, Sliders, Doors, Joysticks, and other physically activated objects
- – A VR Emulator so you can test your project without having to put your headset on.
- – Smooth Locomotion and Teleport, with Snap Turning and Smooth Turn options
- – Custom VR Hands Models and textures
- – Custom Hand Pose Support
- – Full-Featured Hand Posing plugin with Auto Posing functionality and 40+ example hand poses.
- – Two-Handed Weapons
- – Custom PlayerController that utilizes Unity’s CharacterController (can be swapped out with your own)
- – Climbing
- – Custom World-Based UI System
- – Snap Zones – Super modular : Make Equipment slots, inventory systems and more
- – Bow and arrow physics (arrows can be picked up and re-shot)
- – Gun handling / physics. Can insert and remove the clip from a pistol, pull back the slide, etc.
- “Flick” remote grab type (aka “Gravity Gloves”
- – Two Handed Weapons with Shotgun and Rifle and Melee weapons
- – Hand Jet (like a jetpack, but in your hands!)
- – Grappling Hook
- – Slow time
- -A Marker and Whiteboard example
- – A basic IK Arm example
- – Hand Tracking Demo – Grab Objects and Draw in the air with your fingers
- – Simple Damage System with Destructible Objects
- – Moving Platform Support
- – 3D Markers – Draw on objects
- – Integrated FinalIK / VRIK support with detailed examples
- Latest Features :
- – WebXR support (beta)
- – Unity 2020+ support
- – Arm Swinging Locomotion
- – VR Builder Integration
- – Vehicles and RC Car example
- – CurvedUI Integration
- – Invector AI Integration
- – Photon PUN integration : A networked example with synched hands, animations, and Grabbable physics objects.
- – Added additional 2-Handed FinalIK Integration Example
As you can see the VR Interaction Framework is not short on features! We do recommend you download the free multiplayer VR plugin if you would like to add a multiplayer option to your VR game.
All about VR Interaction Framework Free Download for Unity
The VR Interaction Framework makes it easy to create your own interactive objects and be productive quickly. This framework will give you the foundation you need to create polished VR experiences.
VRIF supports all Unity compatible VR Headsets such as the Oculus Quest, Quest 2, Rift-S, HTC Vive, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality (WMR), and Pico Headsets. Full support for the Unity Input System, XRInput, and OpenXR. Some devices may require a corresponding SDK for input to work, such as SteamVR. VRIF also supports adding your own input provider, if you have a device not listed above.
This asset is loaded with example prefabs and modular components. There is extensive documentation and an active, supportive community. This package is updated frequently so please remember to check back from time to time for the latest update.
This asset uses Oculus hand and controller models under Copyright (c) Facebook Technologies; see Third-Party Notices.txt. Also please ensure you have these products if you want to create your own VR style game with the Unity game engine.
So if you are new to making games with unity and are eager to start making VR games. Then this is the asset pack we would recommend you use. It will however take a little bit of time to get used to. Also if this is your first game you are making it’s going to take some time, VR games are not easy to create and can have a lot of issues when you are developing them. We wish you the best of luck on your game development journey.
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download
“VR Interaction Framework“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.