Get Stylized Water 2 the for unity
This unity asset allows you to paint your own scenery
The successor to the original Stylized Water Shader asset, widely adopted since 2016. Now re-imagined from the ground up for the Universal Render Pipeline.Rather than being PBR-based, a custom lighting model offers direct control over color and light/environment reflections. All whilst retaining support for dynamic lighting and all of Unity’s lighting features.
- Deep, shallow and horizon color controls
- Intersection foam effect with other objects, based on scene-depth or vertex colors
- Unlit/simple and advanced shading modes
- Adjustable surface foam
- GPU-driven, layered wave animations
- Animated caustics in shallow water
- Translucency rendering from all light types
- Flat shading mode (low poly look)
- Planar reflections (excluding VR)
- Separate control over environment- and sun reflections
- Sparkles based on normal map
- Refraction, distorts objects behind the water surface
- UV- or world-projected tiling (seamless water)
- Vertex color support to control foam, fog and wave height
- Transparency mask to hide the water inside objects such as boats
- River mode for spline meshes (created using other tools)
- Distance normals (tiling reduction)
- Clean material UI with tooltips and notifications
- Simple and Advanced shading modes
- Tessellation support, dynamically subdivides triangles (adaptive & distance-based)
- C# API to read the wave height/normal. Integration for Dynamic Water Physics 2
- Water Grid component, creates water tiles which can follow a specific transform
- Utility to create subdivided plane/circle mesh assets
- Tropical beach demo scene
- Several pre-configured water materials
- Unique foam and normal map textures
- Set of particle effects, designed for gameplay and environment enhancement (flipbooks with normal maps)
- Universal Render Pipeline (URP) 10.3.2+ (excluding the Built-in RP & HDRP)
- PC, macOS (OpenGL/Metal), Consoles, Android/iOS (OpenGLES 3.0+)
- One-click fog integration for Enviro, Azure Sky, Atmospheric Height Fog, SC Post Effects, COZY Weather and Curved World 2020
- Supports spot/point lights and baked/dynamic GI
- Orthographic camera’s
- VR rendering (Single Pass Instanced & Multiview)
Hand-written, expertly crafted shader, for maximum performance and flexibility. Features can be disabled, making it scalable to use on mobile platforms. Down from a simple coloured plane up to a vivid lake.
Built for 3D rendering. Can’t be used with the 2D Renderer or Tilemaps, Planar reflections are disabled in VR.
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Stylized Water 2“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.