Create Your Very Own Suburban Neighborhood With This Free Unity Asset Pack
Create beautiful, highly detailed residential houses and streets from modular components with ease. Populate your scenes with a wealth of props to fashion complete suburban neighborhoods.
- Built-in Render Pipeline: Compatible
- Universal Render Pipeline (URP): Compatible
- High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP): Compatible
Unity Version Compatibility:
- Unity 2022.3.10f1: Compatible
- Unity 2020.1.17f1: Compatible
- Unity 2019.4.25f1: Compatible
Additional Compatibility Information:
- Foliage shader with movement is available for URP and HDRP.
Main Features Of The Suburb Neighborhood House Pack
Here are the main features of this asset pack. We feel that this pack can suite a wide range of uses. You could use it for both a realistic style game or even a zombie style FPS game due to the complexity of this asset pack.
- Modular houses with interiors and exteriors.
- Modular suburban road system.
- Suburban exterior props.
- House interior props.
- Prefab swapper script for easy and fast modularity.
- 5 ready-made and furnished houses with customization possibilities.
- Built-in, URP, and HDRP supported.
- Example scene with daytime lighting.
- Example scene with nighttime lighting.
- Over 450 objects.
- Create houses and streets on a grid using ProGrids or included snap-to-grid script. (Ctrl + L to open)
- Everything you see in the videos or screenshots is included, including the same demo scenes.
- Customization possibilities are nearly endless.
- Textures ranging from 256 to 2k.
- BaseColor, MaskMap, and Normal textures included for most assets.
- Approximately 1.5 million triangles in the demo scene. (With disabled real-time lights and no occlusion culling)
HDRP & URP Instructions:
- Import the package into your desired render pipeline project. Skip Package Manager dependencies when importing to HDRP and URP.
- From the HDRP or URP folder, import the corresponding .unitypackage file into your project.
Please read the HDRP/URP readme from the readme folder.
v2.0.0 MAJOR UPDATE: Existing customers should note that updating the package will break scenes built with previous versions.
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
Like our 3D assets? Perhaps you are looking for more realistic asset packs? well why not try out the modular loft full pack, you might even be able to use this in conjuction with this asset.
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.