Get the Polygon Heist Asset Pack for Unity
Create your very own Payday Style Low Poly Game
Polygon Heist Asset Pack Free Download by Synty Studios™ A low poly asset pack of characters, props, vehicles, weapons and environment assets to create an action packed polygonal style game. Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations. (Includes a demo scene, Character poses indicative only)
Key Features of this asset Pack
– Modular Interior and Exterior Bank Set, Modular Bank Vault Set, Modular Jewelry store Set, Modular Offices, Modular Bank Atrium, Interior + Exterior walls, Money Notes + Stacks, Jewellery, Vault Door, Deposit Boxes, Duffel Bags, ATM Machine, Bank Signs, Desks + Tables, Chairs + Couches, Plants, Tools, Ammo Packs, Medkits, Briefcases, Security camera, Metal Detectors, Flags, Tellers Desk, Panic Button, Documents, Second Floor + Balcony Rail
– SWAT Officer, Male FBI Agent, Female FBI Agent, Female in Overalls, Male in Overalls, Female in Suit, Male in Suit, Female in Work Shirt, Male in Work Shirt. Unique Masks x25 with Alternative Colors with 3 skin tone variations.
– SWAT Van, Police Helicopter, Police Car with Alternative Variation
– Assault Rifles, Shotgun, Pistols, SMG, Sniper, Flashbang, Smoke Grenade with Alternative Variations.
– Heaps of awesome content included (see the layout screenshots for more details)
– Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
– Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
– Free Mixamo animations can be used on our characters
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Polygon Heist“.
We do hope you have some fun with the Polygon Heist Asset Pack unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.