Download Atmospheric House for Unity – Modular Unity Asset
This is a highly detailed atmospheric modular house designed for Unity.
- Modular components, including walls, floors, ceilings, roofs, porches, and more.
- Interior props to enhance realism.
- Grid snapping support for modular prefabs.
- A prefab swapper script for quick and efficient prefab changes.
- A material swapper tool for further customization.
- Over 600 included objects.
- Materials come in both clean and worn textures.
- Most textures are 2k, with some variations from 512 to 4k based on the asset.
- Includes BaseColor, MaskMap, Normal (and Emissive) textures for most assets, along with additional Multimask textures for tileable materials using a custom shader.
- Main house materials are tweakable for varying wear levels (available in HDRP and URP but not Built-in RP).
- Customizable paint colors for main house materials (available in HDRP and URP but not Built-in RP).
- Interactive elements such as openable drawers, cabinets, doors, and windows.
- Day and night demo scenes showcase the house in different states.
- The demo scene consists of approximately 1.1 million triangles (with disabled realtime lights and no occlusion culling) and offers optimized lighting for games.
- A light optimization script further enhances performance.
Note: The Built-in render pipeline may not fully capture the worn look of tileable house materials seen in HDRP/URP, and some clean/worn materials may appear similar due to the lack of support for multimask shaders.
Instructions for HDRP & URP:
- Import the package into your desired render pipeline project.
- From the HDRP or URP folder, import the corresponding .unitypackage file to your project.
- Ensure you use Linear Color Space for shaders to work correctly.
- Refer to the HDRP/URP readme provided in the respective folder for additional guidance.
Render Pipeline Compatibility:
- The Built-in Render Pipeline is Unity’s default and less customizable option.
- The Universal Render Pipeline (URP) offers quick and easy customization.
- The High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) enables high-fidelity graphics.
Unity Version Compatibility:
- 2022.3.10f1: Compatible with Built-in, URP, and HDRP.
- 2019.4.30f1: Compatible with Built-in, URP, and HDRP.
Additional Compatibility Information:
- Tweakable shader, wear, and colors are available in HDRP and URP.
- Built-in Render Pipeline does not fully support multimask shaders, leading to some differences in material appearance.
Please note all Links are Provided by a 3rd Party
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
Like our 3D assets? Want to try other 3d models? why not try out our Horror Mansion Free Download.
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.