Chef Stylized Toon Character
Download these animated Toon 3D Model
Looking for a fun model for your unity game. Why not try out Chef Stylized Toon Character. This 3D is fully functional rigged and ready to be placed within your game.
Full Breakdown of this asset pack
This package contains:
- 1 High definition fully rigged mesh (6000 tris)
- 1 Low definition fully rigged mesh (2000 tris, for mobile)
- Textures + Shaders include
- Animatable Eyes and Mouth (16 sprites for each)
- Humanoid avatar, so you can use your animations with ease! (compatible with mixamo animations)
- 14 animations already include (Idle, idle break, walk slow, walk, run, jump, pickup, swimming idle/move, climbing idle/up/down/left/right)
- Ready to use Dynamic Bone plugin for the hair/bear/hat
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Chef Stylized Toon Character“.
We do hope you have some fun with the Chef Stylized Toon Character 3D Pack and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our other content
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.