Download the Polygon Apocalypse Mega Pack
100’S Of prefabs and models for your next unity game
Polygon Apocalypse free download by Synty Studios™. This is An absolutely massive low poly asset pack to build your dream game! No need to scour the store looking for packs that match, this is possibly the biggest most comprehensive asset pack ever released on the store. OVER 1,800 Detailed prefabs are included with this pack. Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations.
Key Features of this asset pack
Quick breakdown of some of the features found within this pack:
- All Buildings have enterable Interiors!
- Modular Bunker System!
- Modular Quarantine Wall!
- Vehicle Armor Attachments to add to our previous vehicles!
- Vehicle weapons to attach to your death machines!
- Modular Gun System – Create thousands of custom guns!
- Includes a MASSIVE demo scene – (Character poses indicative only)
A complete breakdown of the assets found in the Polygon Apocalypse pack free download:
- Characters (x30)
- Character Attachments (x86)
- Vehicles (x17)
- Vehicle Attachments (x88)
- Complete Buildings, with interiors (x30)
- Modular Buildings (x150 Pieces)
- Additional Structures (x24)
- Environment (x240 Pieces)
- Props (x671)
- Items (x93)
- Complete Weapons (x86)
- Modular Weapons (x184 Pieces)
- FX (x28)
Curious about compatibility features of this pack, well here are some details below:
- Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
- Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (please note there are no animations included in this pack)
- Compatible with Mixamo so you can use Free Mixamo animations from there on the characters in this pack.
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Polygon Apocalypse“.
If the link above is not working then please do try here.
We do hope you have some fun with the Polygon Apocalypse mega Pack unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here