Download the Winter Environment Nature Pack
Create Your Own Winter Scenery
Winter Environment Nature Pack asset created for quick and quality development of winter nature scenes. The package contains additional shaders with which you can adjust the snow amount on trees, grass and props. All trees work both with the standard Unity Terrain and Vegetation Studio system.
AG Global Settings give you control of global wind settings such as direction, amplitude, speed, scale, and mesh stiffness. You can control the wind settings both globally on the whole scene and locally for each material. This allows you to adjust differently the rigidity of the objects and the influence of the wind on them.
Packed Full Of Creative Features
In addition to the wind settings, AG Global Settings contains global parameters for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow. Global settings can be unique for each scene. You can adjust the look of the environment without changing the basic mesh materials.
High Resolution Textures
The textures have a high resolution and were created from scanned data. The asset contains 3 types of trees. Each type of tree uses only two materials (leaf and bark). The trees have low overdraw with low draw call usage.
- NEW! Added HDRP Template version 14.0.4 for Unity 2022.2.0 or newer.
- Amplify Shader Functions included.
- GPU global and local wind with advanced control settings (direction, amplitude, speed, size, and object stiffness).
- The wind settings can be modified in real-time directly in the scene view.
- Global and local settings for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow.
- Snow on tree trunks depending on the wind direction.
- PBR textures created from scanned data.
- All shaders support GPU and DOTS instancing.
- Low overdraw for trees with low draw call usage.
- Cross meshes at the last LOD for trees and bushes.
- Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask and Height maps for all the ground textures.
- LODs for all prefabs.
- HDRP and URP templates.
- 2 Demo scenes for Unity Standard.
- 2 Demo scenes for the HDRP Template.
- 2 Demo scenes for the URP Template.
- 1 Demo scene with all assets.
- 12 Fir Trees (+3 Fir Trees with roots).
- 7 Birch Trees.
- 7 Bushes.
- 17 Grass Prefabs.
- 50 Props (Fences, Debris, Roots, Planks, Stumps)
- 3 Background Mountains.
- 4 Particle prefabs (Snow/Fog/Storm).
- 5 Rocks (from PBR Rocks package).
- 6 Ground textures (36 in total with all maps: Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask/Height).
- 20 Cross Textures for the last LOD.
- 6 Shaders with snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
- 6 Shaders without snow (Tree Bark/Tree Leaf/Tree Cross/Grass/Props/Detail Props).
- Versions of shaders compatible with instanced indirect by Vegetation Studio
- Versions of shaders compatible with procedural instancing by Nature Renderer
- 2 Post-Processing profiles for each RP (Standard/URP/HDRP)
- Arrow prefabs with all scripts used for global settings (AG Global Settings).
- 5 Scripts for global settings.
- 8 Shader functions.
- 3 Noise Textures that can be used for Global Tint Color.
You must keep an AG Global Settings prefab in each scene. When you create a new scene, make sure that you have an AG Global prefab in your scene. Use only one AG Global prefab in your scene. Multiple AG Global prefabs are not supported.
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Winter Environment Nature Pack“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.