Download Nulled Stylized Grass Shader for Unity
Stunning Grass for your next big game
- • Lush wind animations
- • Easy to use interaction system. Bending and flattening through trails, meshes, lines or particle effects
- • Color blending with terrain surface (supports tiled setups and mesh terrains)
- • Per object and per vertex color variation, breaks up visual repetition
- • Sun light translucency rendering
- • Perspective correction, for optimal coverage when viewed from top-down
- • Angle fading, fades out faces not oriented to camera
- • Near/far camera fading
- • SRP Batching compatible
- • Physically-based or simple shading mode (similar to the Lit and Simple Lit shaders)
- • Expertly crafted hand-written shader, for optimal efficiency.
- • Universal Render Pipeline (URP) 10.3.2+ (excluding the Built-in RP & HDRP)
- • PC, macOS (OpenGL/Metal), Consoles.
- • One-click integration for Vegetation Studio/Pro, Nature Renderer, GPU Instancer, Curved World 2020.
- • Not a grass placement/render tool (documentation includes tips)
- • Not suitable for mobile platforms.
- • Static batching will break per-object color/wind randomization
- • Dynamic wind direction changes aren’t possible
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Stylized Grass Shader“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.