Free Download Roguelike Generator Pro
Level & Dungeon Procedural Generator
What is it?
Roguelike Generator Pro is a powerful yet simple level and dungeon generator. The asset allows you to procedurally create 3D/2D/2.5D levels using GameObjects, Tilemaps or your custom solutions. The asset also offers out of the box solutions for collisions, height variations, basic controllers, sub-randomizers…
How do I use it?
Simple: install the package and that’s it! If you want a bit more flare for the provided demo scenes it’s recommended to install unity Post Processing as well. The package accommodates the user who wants a simple plug and play solution and also developers who want to add their own modifications on top of the existing code.
The package contains:
- The Core Generator
- Seed generation
- Multiple character controllers (2D Controller, 3D controller, MouseLook…)
- Multiple out of the box scripts to sub-randomize generations and to instanciate player / targets
- Prefab folder with multiple assets VFX
- 6 sample scene that guides the user and allows them to experiment with the generator and find the best parameters combination for their needs. We raccomend starting with the scene (Sc)Generator.
The package main features are:
- Create simple unoriented wall / floor levels
- Add customizable patterns to floor tiles
- Add customizable patterns to wall tiles
- Add random tiles to floor
- Add random tiles to wall
- Enable tile orientation to add detail to the generation
- Draw corners and edges on wall and floor tiles
- Easily change the generation rules and create what you want
- Generate using Gameobject / Tilemaps or using your custom solutions
- Fill the tiles manually for the ultimate generation control
- Out of the box collision solutions for 2D and 3D
- Generate multiple levels at the same time in the same scene
- Customizable tiles size / level size / percent of the level to fill
- Sample Game Manager to position the player and the target
- Multiple randomizer scripts to sub-randomize the generation even further
- A lot of ready made assets reusable in your project
- Can the generation be done at runtime? Yes, the generation can be done at runtime whenever you want. For testing purposes you can also generate you level in editor pressing the “Rigenerate Level” button or using the shortcut CTRL + G.
- Do I need to be a coder? No, the asset allows you to simply edit the controller to your need (check the documentation below to know the details). If you want to add new features a intermediate level of programming is required and of course I’m always available to assist you via email.
- Can it be used on mobile? Of course, the cost of the generation is quite cheap so it can be used on mobile as well.
- Can I use gravity in my 2D generation? Yes you can, the generator allows you to rotate che level however you like. You can easily rotate it vertically and use gravity!
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Roguelike Generator Pro“.
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.