Create your Very Own Sci-Fi City with this asset pack
Polygon Sci-Fi City is A low poly asset pack of characters, props, weapons, vehicles and environment assets to create a Sci-Fi themed polygonal style game. Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations. Includes a demo scene.
509 unique assets with x24 alternative texture colors.
– Armored Trucks, Classic Car, Garbage Truck, Hover Bike, Retro Car, Sweepo, Future Car, Taxi, Police Car.
-Alien 01, Alien 02, Android Female 01, Augmented Male 01, Cop 01, Cyber Female 01, Cyber Male 01, Cyber Punk Male 01, Cyborg Ninja 01, Garbage Male 01, Hacker Female 01, Hologram Female 01, Junky Male 01, Junky Female 01, Medical Male 01, Monk Male 01, Muscle Male 01, Rich Male 01, Rich Female 01, Robot 01.
(with Alternative colors)
(with various attachments)
– Heaps of awesome content included (see the layout screenshots for more details)
– Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
– Includes custom shaders to work with the Scriptable render pipelines (URP) (works in Unity 2019.1 and above)
– Works in Unity 2017.1 and above
– Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
– Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “POLYGON Sci-Fi City“.
We do hope you have some fun with the POLYGON Sci-Fi City unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.