Get Hold of The Polygon Boss Zombies Asset Pack
Place Low Poly Zombie Bosses in your game
POLYGON Boss Zombies is A low poly asset pack of zombie boss characters, weapons and prop assets to create an apocalypse based polygonal style game. Includes a custom shader to allow for changing the blood color and transparency.
– 4 Boss Zombies with a custom shader to add blood
Character Assets (x4)
– Brute, Blobber, Slobber and Wretch
Prop Assets (x18)
– Car Door, Cigarette, Dumbbell, Flowers, Ham Leg 01, Ham Leg 02, Ham Leg 03, Handbag, Heart Glasses, Rebar Club, Ribbon, Rolling Pin, Scepter, Scooter(Broken), Stop Sign, Tank Barrel, Traffic Lights and Trophy
Character Attachment Assets (x15)
– Brute Hair 01, Brute Hair 02, Brute Rebar, Brute Bandana, Blobber Hair 01, Blobber Hair 02, Blobber Tiara 01, Blobber Tiara 02, Slobber Hair, Slobber FacialHair, Wretch Hair 01 and Wretch Hair 02
Vehicle Asset (x1)
– Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
– Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
– Free Mixamo animations can be used on our characters
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “POLYGON Boss Zombies“.
We do hope you have some fun with the Boss Zombies unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.