Struggler to Control your 2D Characters?
Get hold of the 2D Character Controller for Unity
Introducing the 2D Character controller. This tool was built for artists who find programming a bit on the difficult side. Also suitable for programmers that just want to jump right into game creation.
This creation tool helps to speed up the creation of 2d platformer style games. The great thing about this character controller is that it allows your player to move up and down slopes, wall jumps, dash and other simple movements without you having to write a line of code. Easy to follow drag and drop setup. You can edit the code if require too!
- This tool offers the following movement features: Running, Jumping, Sliding down slopes, Wall sliding, Wall Climbing, Wall grabs, Dodging, Crouched movement. These included many variables for customization options.
- Simple Drag and drop to setup process.
- Movement script allowing for a range of movement and different collider types
- Movement script compatible with non player controlled objects
- Controller system that allows for easy controller swapping. Swap between Ai controllers and user controllers easily in game
- A simple and quick to set up input system that uses scriptable objects
- Compatible with Unity’s input system
- This package also contains 2 simple moving platforms for demonstration
The sprites shown on the pictures on this page are found here. Simple square sprites are included for the demo files.
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “2D Character Controller“.
If the link above is not working then please do try here.
We do hope you have some fun with the 2D Character controller pack and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
Like our content? Why not try something new and check out our other content