Create your very own universe with Polygon Planets
Low Poly, Stylized, Prefab Planets
Polygon Planets Free Asset is a Low poly asset pack containing 239 unique models designed to have the ability to create massive
amount of variations to meet the needs for your project.
Key Features of this asset pack
– 239 3d models, vertex painted
– 4Kx2K HDR custom crafted panoramic skybox nebula texture
– 3x ShaderGraph shaders allow you to easily customize
models to get unique look
– Demo scene of animated solar system to
showcase some planet variations you can create
– Uiversal Render Pipeline, mobile ready
List of assets
– x100 exoplanets (1824 tris)
– x30 barren planets (2400 tris)
– x20 volcanic planets (3200 tris)
– x30 crystal planets (4200-6500 tris)
– x45 moons (760-1842)
– x11 asteroid belts (576-1672 tris)
– x3 rings (298-524 tris)
– x1 Black Hole with accretion disc and customizable shader.
Important: This asset is configured to be used with Universal Render Pipeline(URP), and LINEAR color space,don’t forget to configure it using these simple instruction:
1. Import asset and Go to Edit–>Projects Setings–>Graphics
2. Click dot right to the Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings field
UniversalRenderPipelineAsset from the list.
3.Go to Edit–>Player–>Other settings
And set Color space from gamma to Linear. Done !
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “Polygon Planets“.
We do hope you have some fun with the POLYGON Dungeon Realms Pack unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our other great assets here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.