Get the POLYGON Fantasy Characters Full Free Download
Perfect Low Poly 3D Models for any Fantasy Style Game
Polygon Fantasy Characters is A low poly asset pack of characters and prop assets to create a fantasy based polygonal style game.
– Male Baird, Male King, Male Peasant, Male Rouge, Male Sorcerer, Male Wizard, Female Druid, Female Gypsy, Female Peasant 01, Female Peasant 02, Female Queen, Female Witch.
(with Alternative Colors with 3 skin tone variations)
– Druid Staff, Wizard Staff, Scepter, Bucket, Broom, Lute, Jug, Crystal Ball, Dagger, Spellbooks, Ornate Sword, Vials, Wand.
– Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
– Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
– Free Mixamo animations can be used on our character
If you are looking for rivals for the characters found in this pack check here
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “POLYGON Fantasy Characters“.
We do hope you have some fun with the POLYGON Characters unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check out our polygon section here
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.