Download Unity Tool OneJS
A Scripting Engine That Works Everywhere
(Familiarity with React and Typescript is recommended)
With OneJS, there’s no more C# scripts to compile everytime you change some UI code. You will have super fast iteration time, especially with the built-in Live Reload.
Besides UI, you can also easily use OneJS to build Addon systems for your players, so they can also have the power of Typescript + JSX + CSS to create addons/mods/contents for your game.
- – Unity.Mathematics
- – Unity Version 2021.3+ (for stable UI Toolkit)
- – Unity Version 2022.1+ (if you need to use UI Toolkit’s Vector API)
- Use Typescript & JSX for UI Development in Unity
- Fast Iteration speed with Live Reload (even across multiple devices)
- Awesome Performance due to 1-to-1 interop between Preact and UI Toolkit
- Runtime CSS Load CSS strings dynamically at runtime!
- Tailwind! Utility Classes, Arbitrary Values, and Responsive Breakpoints are supported.
- Async/Await & C# Task are supported
- Preact Signals works out of the box
- TS Definitions for tons of UnityEngine and UIElements types. We also provide an C#-to-TS Type Converter that will make your Typing life much easier.
- Works Everywhere (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Editor, Standalone, Mono, Il2cpp)
- Built-in Security when you need it. (Should you choose to give your players scripting capabilities, you can set many security settings such as memory limit, call depth, script timeout, among many others, courtesy of Jint)
When Downloading our assets here at get free unity assets we operate under a NON COMMERCIAL USE purpose. So please bare this in mind when you download “OneJS“
We do hope you have some fun with this unity asset package and as always don’t forget to show us your completed projects!
If you Like our content then why not try something new and check our other free unity downloads
From The Get Free Unity Assets Team
Here at Get Free Unity Assets we aim to help games designers obtain the game assets they require to create their very own game. We do know creating games can be quite expensive, especially with all the unity packages available for download.
So we created this website to provide unity assets for free to our users. That’s right they are yours to download and use on your game projects. Please note though as part of our terms of service you can only use the assets found on this website for non-commercial purposes. If you wish to use them commercially you will need to source a full licence from the creator.
As for learning how to create your own games our free unity assets are perfect for beginners and advanced users alike so feel free to download them and use them. Please do remember to share with us your finished work, we love seeing new game content ideas.